Associated Engineering Student Body is the College Council of the College of Engineering , at California State University at Long Beach.
- To promote and maintain the establishment of student organizations within the COE.
- To act as liaison between the COE administration, faculty, recognized student organizations, and members of the COE student body.
- To provide a forum for the discussion and resolution of problems common to the students of the COE.
- To serve as a representative voice of the students of the COE on all matters concerning them.
- To stimulate interaction and interest between faculty and students of all academic areas in the COE.
- To act with the Faculty Council of the COE on matters of general concern for the welfare of the COE students.